We Have Returned to Our Roots: U10 2009 - U12 2007 Competitive & Recreational Teams
May 18 & 19, 2019
Helena, MT at the Siebel Soccer Complex
The Helena Youth Soccer Association is proud to host our 16th annual youth soccer spring tournament:
The Arsenal Invitational
We're going back to our proven formula to provide the best tournament experience !
Our tournament in 2019 will be all about the younger players, U12 and under, with considerable time devoted to recruiting and attracting both competitive and recreational teams from clubs.
Helena’s central location allows teams from all corners of Montana and beyond our borders to compete against each other at the best natural grass turf fields in the state.
May 18-19, 2019
A team’s application will NOT be complete without:
- Online Application
- Official team roster USYSA or US Club
- Team payment
- A signed Rules Agreement form
Please bring team roster, player cards, signed rules agreement (form available at check-in) to Check-In at 6-9pm at Comfort Suites, 3180 Washington St, Helena, MT
May 18 - 2/, 2019
Siebel Soccer Complex - Helena, MT
10U (2009) - 12U (2007) Boys & Girls; Competitive and Recreational teams
$475 for 10U teams, $500 for 11U-12U teams
Champions enjoy automatic acceptance for the following year to their age-group
More information to come from Tourism Board
3 games guaranteed
25 minute halves 10U, 30 minute halves U11, U12; 5 minute halftimes
All players, coaches, and managers will receive comemorative tournament pins.
Medals awarded to all players and coaches of the Champions and Runner-up teams.
Trophys will be awarded to the team as a whole of the Champions and Runners-Up.
*REQUIRED FOR ALL TEAMS* Check-in will be on Friday, May 18, 2017 from 6-9 PM at the Arsenal Invitational host hotel, Comfort Suites Helena Airport, located at 3180 N Washington St, Helena, MT 59602. A representative from each team will:
- Receive commemorative tournament pins and gift coupons for all players, coaches, and managers and other goodies, Parking passes for coach and manager.
- Present Signed 2018 Arsenal Invitational Official Rules Agreement.
The following information is required at team check in:
- Recreational Teams: Must be prepared to play in Competitive Level; Non-League Travel Roster prepared by State Administrator; laminated player cards for the current season; medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster. All personnel with sideline passes will also need a medical release.
- Competitive Teams: Competitive teams will check in using their regular League Roster; laminated player cards for the current season, medical releases and concussion forms for all players on the roster.
- Guest Players: All guest players must have a state approved guest player form; laminated player card for the current season; medical release and concussion form.
- Questions or concerns; please text/cal 406 431 3064 or email email@example.com
Tournament apparel will be provided by Play On Soccer. T-shirt, sweatshirt, and long sleeved shirts will be available for purchase at the tournament and afterwards at Play On Soccer.
HYSA volunteers are collecting parking fees as a fund raiser for our Fields & Financial Assistance Funds on the days of the tournament.
Fees will be $10.00 per vehicle and $25 per RV
- RVs/Campers/Trailers please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for permit, need name, license plate number and weekend contact phone number
- RV/Campers/Trailer parking will be restricted to the far west areas of the parking lots
Please click here for a listing of Siebel Soccer Complex policies.
Contact our Executive Director